available 24/7 year around
Our FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Station (HOQR040K) provides an experienced and dependable service team to keep your aircraft in peak operating and airworthy condition. We have the maintenance experience needed to provide customers with cost-effective services and reliable technical support. Safety is our priority. Holman Aviation works closely with various maintenance control departments to complete AOG troubleshooting and resolutions. We have considerable experience with Beechcraft, Cessna, and Piper airframes, including Citation Mustangs, Caravans and PC12s. Powerplant experience includes Pratt & Whitney, Continental and Lycoming. Our maintenance shop is open Monday – Friday with callouts available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pitot Static & Transponder inspection & Certification (91.411 & 91.413)
- AOG troubleshooting & resolutions
- Scheduled aircraft inspections and oil changes
- AD and Service Bulletin Compliance
- Extensive Technical Library